Vegetable Oil Emulsifier Soybean Oil Emulsifier
【Chemical composition】 Complex of nonionic surfactants and additives
Appearance: yellow transparent viscous liquid
Emulsion stability: qualified
【Performance and Application】
1. Special emulsifier for oil-in-water vegetable oil, soluble in common organic solvents, compatible with vegetable oil and transparent, with good emulsifying and dispersing properties;
2. It has a good emulsification effect on various vegetable oils and can form a stable white emulsion.
3. It is easy to use and the emulsification process is simple. Only with strong stirring equipment, the emulsion of vegetable oil can be produced under normal temperature conditions, and the foam of the emulsion is low;
4. Good low temperature resistance, non-ionic properties, low irritation, easy compatibility;
5. Recommended dosage: 20%-30% of vegetable oil.
According to the required content of the emulsion, add the metered amount of emulsifier and vegetable oil to the emulsification kettle in turn. The amount of the emulsifier is 20-30% of the vegetable oil. After stirring evenly, slowly add the metered amount of water to it, and stir vigorously while adding water. That is, a milky white vegetable oil emulsion (for reference) is obtained.
【Packaging and Storage】
Packed in 50kg plastic drum. This series of products are non-toxic and non-flammable, and are stored and transported as general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place. Shelf life is two years.