Triethanolamine Oleic Acid Soap
[chemical composition] oleic acid amine salt
Appearance: Brown sticky substance (25℃)
pH value: 7~9 (1% aqueous solution)
【Performance and Application】
This product can be used as a water-based lubricant additive, widely used in the fields of lubrication and rust prevention, and is the main component of water-based cutting fluids.
1. Metal cleaning agent: Oleic acid soap has good cleaning ability for animal and vegetable oils, mineral oil, motor oil, paraffin, lubricating oil, etc., and has good rust prevention ability.
2. It can be used as a cleaning part in the metal cutting fluid, and has good lubricating properties, anti-corrosion properties of ferrous metals, and good cooling and anti-rust functions. It is used for steel, iron, aluminum, alloy steel, low alloy steel, It is a cleaning agent for semi-finished products of metal processing such as clock components, which has an anti-rust effect.
3. It is used in a large amount as a fiber softening and finishing agent, and it is used for fabric cleaning in the wool spinning process to make the product feel good and glossy.
4. As a leveling agent in the printing and dyeing industry, it has a remarkable effect and has good scouring efficiency. Adding this auxiliary agent in the dyeing industry can not only achieve the purpose of retarding and leveling, but also enhance the fastness of dyeing. Brightly colored and beautiful.
5. As an emulsifier in general industry, it has good emulsifying properties for mineral oil, vegetable oil and wax scale.
6. Additive for wax removal water: It has good solubility for general polishing wax, especially yellow wax, and is especially suitable for the active intermediate of wax removal water.