Propylene Glycol Block Polyether
【Chemical composition】Polyoxyethylene, polyoxypropylene block polymer
|name||Appearance（25℃）||Cloud point(1% aqueous solution)||Moisture（%）||pH(1%aqueous solution)||HLB|
|L31||Colorless to slightly yellow transparent liquid||34~40||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||3.5|
|L35||Colorless or pale yellow viscous liquid to paste||70~85||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||18.5|
|F38||Pale yellow to milky white flaky solid||>100||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||30|
|L42||Colorless to slightly yellow transparent liquid||35~45||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||8|
|L43||Colorless to slightly yellow transparent liquid||40~50||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||10|
|L44||Colorless to slightly yellow transparent liquid||45~55||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||12|
|L45||Colorless or pale yellow viscous liquid to paste||55~70||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||15|
|L61||Colorless to slightly yellow transparent liquid||17~21||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||3|
|L62||Colorless to slightly yellow transparent liquid||21~26||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||7|
|L63||Colorless to slightly yellow transparent liquid||30~40||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||11|
|L64||Colorless or pale yellow viscous liquid to paste||57~61||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||13|
|P65||Colorless or pale yellow viscous liquid to paste||75~85||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||15|
|F68||Pale yellow to milky white flaky solid||>100||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||29|
|L81||Colorless to slightly yellow transparent liquid||15~20||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||2.5|
|P84||Colorless or pale yellow paste||72~76||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||14|
【Performance and Application】
1. As a low-foaming detergent or defoamer. L31, L61, L64, L81, P84, F68 are used to formulate low-foaming, high detergency synthetic detergents; L31, L61, L81 are used as defoaming agents in papermaking or fermentation industry; F68 is used in artificial heart-lung machine blood circulation Used as a defoamer to prevent air from entering.
2. Polyethers have low toxicity and are often used as pharmaceutical excipients and emulsifiers; they are often used in oral, nasal sprays, eye, ear drops and shampoos.
3. Polyether is an effective wetting agent and can be used in acid baths for dyeing of fabrics, photographic development and electroplating. When F68 is used in sugar factories, more sugar can be obtained due to the increased permeability of water.
4. Polyether is an effective antistatic agent, and L44 can provide lasting electrostatic protection for synthetic fibers.
5. Polyether is used as a dispersant in emulsion coatings. F68 is used as emulsifier in vinyl acetate emulsion polymerization. L62, L64, L81 can be used as coolant and lubricant in metal cutting and grinding. Used as a lubricant during rubber vulcanization.
6. Polyether can be used as crude oil demulsifier, L64, F68, P-84 can effectively prevent the formation of hard scale in oil pipelines, and can be used for secondary oil recovery.
7. Polyether can be used as papermaking auxiliary, F68 can effectively improve the quality of coated paper.
8. F38 can be used as emulsifier, wetting agent, defoamer, demulsifier, dispersant, antistatic agent, dust remover, viscosity modifier, foam control agent, leveling agent, gelling agent, etc. for production Agrochemicals, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals; also used in metalworking cleaning, pulp and paper industry, textile processing (textile, finishing, dyeing, soft finishing), water treatment; also used as a rinse aid.
9. P65 is mainly used in the wool spinning industry. As a wool protective agent, adding about 0.3% in the wool carbonization process can reduce the damage of wool scales, enhance the strength of single fiber by 10%, and reduce the yarn breakage rate by 10%.
10. L-64 and P-84 can be used as pesticide emulsifiers. The quality of the prepared product is stable and will not deteriorate during the effective storage period. It has good emulsifying performance, adapts to many varieties of pesticides and less dosage, and can prepare preparations with higher content. It has good mutual solubility with the original drug and solvent.
11. It can replace BASF Pluronic PE series, Dow Tergitol L series and Croda Synperonic PE series.
【Packaging and Storage】
200kg iron drum, 50kg plastic drum.
Store and transport as general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place.
Shelf life is two years.