Polyethylene wax emulsion soft80 (fiber protectant)
HA-soft80 is a non-ionic AC polymer combined polyethylene copolymer product, special surfactant and unique formula are fused into emulsion by high pressure. Non-toxic, odorless and non-corrosive non-ionic emulsion, easily soluble in water, with good acid resistance, alkali resistance, electrolysis resistance, bathing with resin, not easy to delaminate and agglomerate. The composition of the emulsion is constant, it has good chemical stability, and it is not delaminated for long-term storage. It is mainly used for smooth and anti-wrinkle finishing of cotton, polyester card, polyester cotton, medium and long fiber and other fabrics. Especially improve the sewing of fabrics and prevent the generation of needle holes. After the fabric is treated, the hand feels soft, the elasticity is good, and the wrinkle recovery angle is improved.
Product other name:wax emulsion, emulsified wax, polyethylene softener, polyethylene emulsion
Appearance: slightly yellowish green translucent liquid
Solubility: easily soluble in water
pH value: 8～10
Content: 40±2% (according to customer requirements)
Performance and Features:
1. This product can be used in water-based paint systems and in the fields of glazing agents and glazing oils for floors, leather, furniture, automobiles, and paper products.
2. It can be widely used in the production of water-based ink, liquid shoe polish, metal release agent and other industries.
3. Used in the wood-based panel industry. Using emulsified wax instead of paraffin water repellent in the production of fiberboard and particleboard can greatly reduce the cost.
4. In the paper industry, using emulsified wax instead of rosin gum can not only improve paper quality but also reduce production costs.
5. It is used in agriculture as a preservative for fruits and vegetables to prevent the harmful effects of aging, drought, freezing damage and sunburn of fruits and vegetables. After the flowers are picked, soaking in water and then treating them with emulsifying wax can prolong the life of the flowers.
6. Emulsifying wax can be used as a lubricant in the production of ceramics, as a glazing agent for plastic products and automobiles.
7. Excellent release agent for polyurethane industry and other special industries.
8. When added to leather finishing agent, it can increase the waxy feeling and brightness of leather; when added to color paste, it can also play a leveling effect, and can prevent the coating from sticking when heated.
9. This product has good thermal stability and no yellowing. Used in the textile industry, mainly used as softener and sizing aid. It is widely used in the finishing and resin finishing of polyester/cotton, polyester/viscose (nitrile), cotton fabrics and purified fiber fabrics. outside of the yarn, thus giving the finished fabric a soft, smooth hand. At the same time, it can improve the physical properties of the fabric, reduce the wear loss, improve the tear resistance, and has no effect on the color fastness to rubbing and the fastness to wet washing. Increase wrinkle recovery angle, can be used together with various additives in resin finishing and general finishing.
10. Used in the production of adhesives.
Dosage: 10～30 g/L
Process: two dipping and two rolling, pre-baking, baking 130 ~ 180 ℃
Packaging and Storage:
50Kg plastic drum. Store and transport as general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place. Shelf life is one year.