Poly propylene glycol(PPG) Series
[Chemical composition] Epoxy propane condensation
(Special specifications, can be developed and processed on your behalf)
[Property and application]
1. PPG series is soluble in toluene, ethanol, trichloroethylene and other organic solvents, PPG200, 400, 600 are soluble in water, and have lubricating, solubilizing, defoaming and antistatic properties. PPG-200 can be used as a dispersant for pigments.
2. In cosmetics, PPG400 is used as emollient, softener and lubricant.
3. Used as anti-foaming agent in coatings and hydraulic oil, anti-foaming agent in synthetic rubber and latex processing, refrigerant and coolant for heat transfer fluid, and viscosity improver.
4. It is used as an intermediate for esterification, etherification and polycondensation.
5. Used as mold release agent, solubilizer, additive for synthetic oil, additive for water-soluble cutting fluid, roller oil, hydraulic oil, high temperature lubricant, internal lubricant and external lubricant for rubber.
6. PPG-2000~8000 has excellent lubrication, anti-foaming, heat-resistant and frost-resistant properties;
7. PPG-3000~8000 is mainly used as a component of combining polyether to produce polyurethane foam;
8. PPG-3000~8000 can be used to produce plasticizers and lubricants directly or after esterification;
9. This product can be used as the base material of daily chemicals, medicine and oil.
[Packaging and Storage]
200kg iron drum, 50kg plastic drum. This series of products are non-toxic and non-flammable, and are stored and transported as general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place. Shelf life is two years.