OP4SA Alkylphenol Polyoxyethylene (4) Ether Ammonium Sulfate
[Specification] Emulsifier OP4SA
[chemical composition] alkylphenol polyoxyethylene (4) ether sulfate ammonium salt
[Similar products] Emulsifier CO-436
Active content (%): 58-60
Physical state 25℃: colorless to yellow transparent paste
Non-volatile components (%): 60-64
pH (% aqueous solution): 6.5-7.5
【Performance and Application】
1. This product is a multi-purpose anionic and nonionic sulfate surfactant. As a multifunctional emulsifier and stabilizer in emulsion polymerization, it can be widely used in emulsion polymerization of vinyl acetate, acrylic acid, and butadiene with various monomers. It has an anionic structure and also has non-ionic properties. Therefore, it can provide attraction between molecules and easily interact with monomers.
1. Excellent emulsifying ability, dosage of 0.4~1.0%. The inorganic salt content is less than 0.5%.
2. It can strengthen the control of particle size and achieve a very narrow particle size distribution.
3. Resistant to strong acid, alkali, hard water, stable at high temperature.
4. Excellent mechanical stability, can tolerate stronger stirring and pumping.
2. Product features and advantages:
1. Excellent wetting, dispersing and emulsifying ability;
2. Good emulsifier for aromatic solvents;
3. Detergents under neutral or slightly alkaline conditions;
4. Wetting agent for fabric treatment.
【Packaging and Storage】
Packed in 50kg plastic drum. Store and transport as general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place. Shelf life is two years.