Non-ion Microemulsifier of Paraffin NMP
Non-ion Microemulsifier of Paraffin NMP is a non-ionic paraffin wax micro-emulsifier. It has excellent emulsifying properties for 58# semi-refined paraffin wax and can emulsify paraffin wax into translucent micro-emulsion. It is resistant to acid, alkali and salt, and is suitable for processes with high stability to wax emulsion and improving the brightness, softness and smoothness of objects.
1. Heat and melt the measured amount of paraffin and emulsifier NMP until about 75°C to form an oil phase. Then, while stirring, a metered amount of deionized water at about 75° C. was slowly added to the oil phase.
2. After adding, continue stirring at constant temperature for 30 minutes. Then, the temperature is lowered to about 50 °C, and the material can be discharged and packaged.
3. The amount of emulsifier NMP is within 15% to 20% of the weight of the paraffin wax to form a stable emulsion, but only when the amount reaches more than 20% can a bluish, translucent microemulsion be formed.
4. The production of emulsified paraffin is best to use pure water, that is, deionized water or distilled water.
5. The produced non-ionic paraffin microemulsion should be stored in a sealed, normal temperature condition and be protected from freezing.
1. In general, for 58# paraffin, the solid content of wax emulsion (including paraffin and emulsifier) is 20%~30%, and the amount of emulsifier is 35% of the amount of paraffin. That is, to prepare 100Kg 30% wax emulsion, 70Kg water, 23Kg paraffin and 7Kg emulsifier are required.
2. Preparation process: heat the metered water to 80~90 ℃; at the same time, add the metered emulsifier to the metered paraffin, mix, heat and melt; then add the mixture to the above hot water and stir evenly, keep the temperature for 10min, and cool down A strong emulsion of blue light. (for reference)