Leveling agent O, Peregal O-25, X-102
Name of similar products: Peregal O-25, X-102, etc.
Chemical composition: Aliphatic alcohol and ethylene oxide condensate
HLB value: 16~17 (theoretical value, for reference)
Color: ≤30, Pt-Co
pH value: 5.5~7.0 (1% aqueous solution)
Cloud point: 91.0~96.0℃ (0.5g leveling agent O dissolved in 5%NaCl solution)
Calcium soap dispersing power: ≥30.0g
Performance and Application:
1. In the printing and dyeing industry, it is widely used. It is used as a leveling agent for direct dyes, vat dyes, acid dyes, disperse dyes and cationic dyes. It can also be used as a diffusing agent and a stripping agent. The general dosage is 0.2~1g/ L, the effect is remarkable, the dyeing fastness is increased, and the color is bright and uniform. And it can remove the dirt that the dyes disperse and accumulate on the fabric, improve the detergency of ABS-Na synthetic detergent, and reduce the static effect of the fabric.
2. In the process of metal processing, it is used as a cleaning agent, which is especially easy to remove oil stains on the surface, which is beneficial to the processing of the next process. It can also be used as a solubilizer (brightener).
3. In the glass fiber industry, it is used as an emulsifier to produce a fine and uniform lubricant emulsion, reducing the breakage rate of glass fibers and preventing fluffing.
4. In general industry, as o/w emulsifier, it has excellent emulsifying properties for animal, vegetable and mineral oils, and the emulsion is extremely stable. For example, it is used as a component of synthetic fiber spinning oil such as polyester; it is used as an emulsifier in the latex industry and oil drilling fluid; this product has unique emulsifying properties for stearic acid, paraffin, mineral oil, etc.; it is a polymer emulsion polymerization emulsifier.
5. In agriculture, it is used as a penetrant for soaking seeds to improve the penetration ability of pesticides and the germination rate of seeds.
Packaging and Storage:
Packed in 20kg woven bag. This product is non-toxic and non-flammable, and is stored and transported as general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place. Shelf life is two years.