[Chemical composition] It is composed of a variety of anionic/nonionic surfactants and additives
Appearance: light yellow liquid
Emulsion stability: qualified
Dosage (based on oil): 15-20%
【Performance and Features】
1. This product is soluble in common organic solvents and dispersed in water emulsion, with good emulsifying and dispersing properties;
2. The special emulsifier for kerosene with strong emulsifying ability can easily emulsify to obtain translucent microemulsion with blue light;
3. Use with solvent to get transparent kerosene microemulsion;
4. It is easy to use, and the emulsification process is simple. Only with stirring equipment, emulsified kerosene can be produced;
5. Kerosene emulsion is widely used in various cleaning industries, such as ink cleaning, engine cleaning, die-casting cleaning, etc.
200Kg iron drum, 50Kg plastic drum.
Store and transport as general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place. Shelf life is two years.