High temperature leveling agent W
Chemical composition:Styrene phenol polyoxyethylene ether ammonium sulfate
pH value: 4～7 (1% aqueous solution)
Cloud point: >100°C (1% aqueous solution)
Performance and Features:
1. It is soluble in water and general organic solvents, and has the characteristics of excellent dye dispersibility, initial retardation, and simultaneous dyeing of dyes.
2. In the textile, printing and dyeing industries, it is used as a high temperature and high pressure dispersing and levelling agent for polyester fibers, and is suitable for rapid dyeing processes.
3. It can maintain the dyeing bath under acidic conditions, and effectively avoid the deviation of the color and light of the cloth surface caused by the hydrolysis of sensitive dyes.
4. It does not contain solvent and carrier components, which helps to improve the working environment. It is suitable for high-temperature dark dyeing of polyester and high-temperature light-colored dyeing that requires warm tones.
5. In general industry, it is used as a component of detergent.
This product is used for high temperature dyeing of polyester fabrics and can be carried out according to the conventional process.
Bath ratio: 1:10
Dyeing temperature: 130~140℃
Holding time: 30~90min
*The specific process should be adjusted by the user through the sample as appropriate.
Packaging and Storage:
Packed in 50Kg plastic drum. Store and transport as general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place. Shelf life is one year.