Fast penetrants T
[chemical composition] dioctyl sulfosuccinate sodium salt
Appearance: colorless to light yellow viscous liquid
Penetration force: ≤5 seconds (1% aqueous solution, 25℃)
pH value: 4.0～7.0 (1% aqueous solution)
【Performance and Application】
1. Easily soluble in water, the solution is milky white, not resistant to strong acid, strong alkali, heavy metal salt and reducing agent, the penetration is fast and uniform, and it has good wetting, penetration, emulsifying and foaming properties. The penetration effect is the best when the temperature is below 40 °C, and it is easier to hydrolyze when encountering alkali at high temperature. Penetrating agent T is not resistant to strong alkali and cannot be directly added to the concentrated lye solution. The lye solution should be diluted before adding penetrant T.
2. This product is a high-efficiency penetrant, used to treat cotton, hemp, viscose and its blended products. The treated fabric can be directly bleached or dyed without scouring, which can improve the dyeing defects caused by dead cotton. The fabric feels softer and fuller. When the green body is refined and bleached, it is best to retreat the dye first to ensure the penetration effect.
3. If you find too much foam when using the fast penetrating agent T, you can add a small amount of defoaming agent, GP or octanol, tributyl phosphate and other defoaming agents.
4. For raw cotton dyeing; for pesticide wettable powder.
1. Dyeing of raw cotton: For example, cotton yarn is heated from room temperature to 95°C with a 2 g/L solution of penetrant T, treated for 20 minutes for dehydration, rinsed after cooling, rinsed, dechlorinated, cleaned and dehydrated, and then used with rapid penetrant T to the above The method can be used for dyeing with reducing material in one treatment.
2. One-time refining and bleaching of raw cotton products: During refining and bleaching, the raw cotton products can be treated with a fast penetrating agent T solution at 20 °C for 5 minutes, then add other agents, and gradually heat up to 80-90 °C within 20-30 minutes. Continue to process for 45 minutes, at which time the cotton husks can be dyed. The dosage of the fast penetrating agent T is generally 2 to 3 grams per liter.
3. One-time refining, bleaching, and dyeing of raw cotton products. In this method, direct or reactive dyes that are resistant to oxidants must be selected. The dyeing preparation only needs to add dyes in one refining and bleaching in method 2. The process operation method is the same.
4. Scouring of viscose products: Generally, viscose products have low temperature and strength, and are not resistant to strong scouring. Adding fast penetrating agent T to the scouring bath can shorten 2 hours, thereby reducing the damage of fiber strength.
5. Use of asbestos products: to produce foamed asbestos, add water and asbestos to the beating tank, then add the fast penetrating agent T, then fully stir and mix into a paste, then add it into the mold, heat it in the drying room and bake it to form, the penetrating agent The dosage of T is 10-15% of the asbestos; the production of dust-free asbestos yarn is the same as the production of foamed asbestos. After beating, it is added to the stranding die and sprayed into strands, and is cured into asbestos with a certain tensile strength after being treated with the fixing agent Y solution. After drying, it is processed into thread and cloth, and the dosage of penetrant is 15-20% of asbestos.
6. Use in the leather industry: water immersion treatment of dry board skin. Generally, the penetrant T and JFC are mixed in equal proportions. Immerse at 25~36℃ or strengthen certain mechanical action for treatment, the dosage of penetrant T is generally 0.5~1.0%; when used for leather filling, the mixed use of fast penetrant T and filling resin sizing agent can reduce the amount of resin The surface tension of the emulsion increases the penetration rate. Generally, the dosage of the fast penetrating agent T is about 10% of the filling resin.
【Packaging and Storage】
Packed in 200Kg/50Kg plastic drum. Store and transport as general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place. Shelf life two years