[Similar product name] Penetrant JU
[chemical composition] fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether
[H L B value] 11.5~12.5 (theoretical value)
Appearance: colorless to slightly yellow viscous liquid (visual inspection at 25°C)
pH value: 5.0~7.0 (1% aqueous solution)
Cloud point: 40~50℃ (1% aqueous solution)
Penetration: ≤60 seconds (0.1% aqueous solution), ≥100% of standard product (JFC)
【Performance and Application】
1. It is used to remove floating color from reactive, disperse and other dye-printed fabrics. It can be treated at low temperature to avoid white stains on the fabric. The general dosage is 0.1-0.5 g/L.
2. It can scrub the oil stains on the finished products, especially effective for removing oil stains on silk finished products.
3. It is used as a dispersant in the dye bath for dispersing and reducing dyes, and the dosage is preferably 0.1-0.5 g/L.
4. It is used for pre-dyeing treatment of acrylic fiber, washing oil stains, the treatment temperature is 50 °C, and the amount of penetrant JFC is 0.8-1 g/L.
5. It is used for high pressure-bath dyeing process of acrylic wool blended fabrics, and the general dosage is about 0.5%.
6. Penetrating agent JFC has the best cleaning power at 40 °C. When used as an emulsifier, its dosage is 10% of the weight of the emulsified oil.
【Packaging and Storage】
200Kg iron drum, 50Kg plastic drum. Store and transport as general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place. Shelf life is two years.