[Specification] Emulsifier OP-10
[chemical composition] polyethylene glycol octyl phenyl ether, octyl phenol polyoxyethylene ether
Appearance: colorless to light yellow transparent viscous liquid
Solubility: easily soluble in water
PH value (1% water solution): 6—7
Cloud point: 68—78℃
HLB value: 14.5
【Performance and Application】
1. Product features: It has excellent leveling, emulsifying, wetting, diffusing and antistatic properties.
2. It is used as a monomer of oil in the synthetic fiber industry, showing emulsifying performance and antistatic performance, and it is used as a softener in the pulp of synthetic staple fiber blended yarn. It can improve the smoothness and elasticity of the serous film, and the emulsion has a protective effect on the colloid
3. It is used as a levelling agent for the new low-temperature dyeing process of wool. It is used as an emulsifier in the pesticide, medicine and rubber industries, as an emulsifier for emulsified bitumen in the construction industry, and is one of the important components of metal water-based cleaning agents.
4. In the detergent industry, it is the main component of detergents and plays a role in removing oil.
5. In the metal surface technology industry, it is used as the carrier of tin-plating brightener to help dissolve the main brightener and improve the cathodic polarization.
6. In polymer emulsion polymerization, it can be used as emulsifier.
【Packaging and Storage】
200Kg iron drum, 50Kg plastic drum. Store and transport as general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place. Shelf life is two years.