【Chemical composition】Coconut oil fatty acid diethanolamide
|Ammonia value mgKOH/g
|PH value (1% aqueous solution)
|yellow viscous liquid
【Performance and Application】
1. This product has the properties of wetting, washing, emulsifying and softening, and has a good foam stabilization effect on anionic surfactants. It is an indispensable raw material for various cosmetic products such as liquid detergents, liquid soaps, shampoos, cleaning agents, and facial cleansers. Good resistance to hard water when used with soap.
2. It can also be used as an emulsion stabilizer for cream products, and is widely used in shoe polish, printing ink, drawing supplies, etc.
3. In the textile printing and dyeing industry, it is used as a detergent for fabrics, as well as ingredients and thickeners for other detergents. It is one of the components of synthetic fiber spinning oil such as polypropylene.
4. 6501 is an alkanolamide, which can be used to formulate metal anti-rust detergents and paint strippers.
5. This product has a good thickening effect on liquid products with anionic surfactant as the main raw material.
6. This product has a certain antistatic conditioning effect and is less irritating to the skin.
7. As an emulsifier for oily raw materials, it is widely used in various cosmetics and surfactant products.
8. It has good foaming and foam stabilization properties, and is widely used as a foam modifier for products in detergent foam stabilization.
【Packaging and Storage】
200Kg iron drum, 50Kg plastic drum. Store and transport as general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place. Shelf life is two years.