Antistatic agent SN
[chemical composition] octadecyl dimethyl hydroxyethyl quaternary ammonium nitrate
Appearance: red-brown transparent viscous liquid ( 25 ℃ )
pH value: 6.0~8.0 (1% aqueous solution, 20 ℃)
Quaternary ammonium salt content: 55%~60%
1. It is a cationic surfactant, easily soluble in water and acetone, butanol, benzene, chloroform, dimethylformamide, dioxane, ethylene glycol, methyl (ethyl or butyl) at room temperature, Solvent, acetic acid and water on celluloid are soluble in carbon tetrachloride, dichloroethane, styrene, etc. at 50°C.
2. It is stable to 5% dilute acid and dilute alkali, and will decompose when the temperature rises above 180℃.
3. It can be mixed with cationic and nonionic surfactants, but it is not suitable to be used in the same bath with anionic surfactants.
1. It is suitable for the static elimination of spinning of synthetic fibers such as polyester, nylon, and polyvinyl chloride, and has excellent antistatic effect. Antistatic agent SN can be used alone, or mixed with other oil agents and emulsifiers without anionic surfactants to form an aqueous solution, so that static electricity can be eliminated by passing the fiber tow in the above emulsion. The dosage is generally 0.2~ 0.5%.
2. It can be used as a leveling agent for polyacrylonitrile.
3. Eliminate static electricity of plastic products in the plastics industry, and can be used as a static eliminator for polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene film and plastic products. Dissolve the antistatic agent SN in a suitable solvent, mix with a small amount of plastic powder, dry it, then add this material to all the plastic powder, and process it as usual. Generally, the recommended dosage is 0.5~2% of the plastic weight.
4. Used as a static eliminator for nitrile rubber to make spinning top rollers.
5. Silk static eliminator.
6. Alkali reduction accelerator for polyester imitation silk fabrics.
7. Asphalt emulsifier.
【Packaging and Storage】
Packed in 45Kg plastic drum. Store and transport as general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place. Shelf life is two years.